Static Management and Maintenance of Carrier Tape in Production
Mar. 10, 2020
Carrier Tape refers to a tape-shaped product used in the field of electronic packaging. It has a specific thickness, and is equally spaced along its length with holes (also known as pockets) for electronic components and indexes positioning positioning holes. Divided by function: In order to protect electronic components from electrostatic damage, some precision electronic components have clear requirements for the antistatic level of the carrier tape. According to the level of antistatic, the carrier tape can be divided into three types: conductive type, antistatic type (static dissipative type) and insulating type.
Carrier tape refers to the method of embossing or blistering to locally stretch the material of the carrier tape to form a pocket with a concave shape. This carrier tape can be shaped into different sized pockets according to specific needs to accommodate the contained electronics Component size; stamped carrier tape refers to punching or semi-penetrating pockets formed by die cutting. The thickness of electronic components that this carrier tape can hold is limited by the thickness of the carrier tape. Generally, it can only be used for packaging.
Static management and maintenance in carrier tape production
(1) Formulate anti-static management system, and have someone responsible.
(2) Spare anti-static work clothes, shoes, bracelets and other personal items for use by outsiders.
(3) Regularly maintain and check the effectiveness of anti-static facilities.
(4) Check the wristband once a week (or day).
(5) Check the grounding property of the Antistatic Pads and the performance of the static eliminator once a month.
(6) Anti-static component rack, printed board rack, turnover box; anti-static performance of transport vehicles, table mats, floor mats is checked every six months
So what problems should be paid attention to during the production of carrier tape? Let the Antistatic Pads Supplier tell everyone about it.
Pay attention to the carrier tape during production:
1. After the carrier tape is produced, wrap the carrier tape to a suitable degree of tightness for better operation when packaging the machine;
2. When placing the carrier tape on the packaging machine table, the machine needs to be strengthened and fixed to reduce the range of carrier tape oscillation during the operation of the machine.
3. When packaging the machine on the carrier tape, do not place it on a flat surface. Appropriate tightness, and when the machine is on, the carrier tape should be placed upright, never placed on a flat surface.
In the process of producing the carrier tape of the tablet machine, sometimes the phenomenon of fast or slow when clamping or pressing the tape sometimes appears, which is not conducive to the stable production of the carrier tape, and we must deal with it in time. There are four reasons for this phenomenon: First, the line is damaged or the joint appears loose. Second, the solenoid valve is broken. Third, the cylinder is damaged. Fourth, PLC point. We need to find out one by one, and then dispose of it.
The working principle of injection molding machine The working principle of injection molding machine is similar to the needle device for injection. It relies on the thrust of the screw (or plunger) to inject the plasticized molten state (ie, viscous fluid state) into the needle. In a good mold cavity, the process of obtaining the product after curing and shaping. Injection molding is a cyclic process, and each cycle mainly includes: quantitative feeding-melt plasticization-pressure injection-filling-cooling-opening and taking parts. After removing the plastic part, the mold is closed and the next cycle is stopped.