Anti-static Aluminum Foil Bag Characteristics
Oct. 22, 2019
Anti-static aluminum foil bag is also called Anti-Static Shielding Bag or moisture-proof anti-static aluminum foil bag. As can be understood from these names, its function is anti-static, shielding, moisture-proof, etc. What are the characteristics of anti-static aluminum foil bags? Today, the Shielding Bag Manufacturer came to analyze with you.
The first is anti-static materials, anti-static materials are also called anti-static barrier materials, and the static performance indicators of barrier packaging materials are clearly defined.
Followed by moisture and shielding. The aluminum foil material is a metal material that protects the electrically sensitive components from potential electrostatic hazards to the greatest extent. The unique four-layer structure of the foil pouch creates an inductive effect to protect the contents of the bag from the electrostatic field.
Anti-Static Shielding Bag
We also know that anti-static aluminum foil bags are generally composed of three layers and above materials. Generally, the inner layer can eliminate the static ethylene composition and prevent static electricity from being generated in the bag. This heat-sealable bag is translucent and clearly identifies the internal items from the outside. Surface resistance can reach: 10Ω～10Ω.
Aluminum foil bags have similar functions as Anti-Static Protective Tape, not only as the main packaging for the electronics industry, but also for biomedicine, food, industrial supplies and other packaging. The use is very wide, so many users do not understand the characteristics and functions of anti-static aluminum foil bags, let's talk about the characteristics of anti-static aluminum foil bags.
The antistatic aluminum foil bag electrostatic voltage is the difference between the electrostatic potential at a certain point on the surface of the charged body and the potential of a specified reference point (usually "ground"). Since the ground potential is usually taken to be zero, the electrostatic potential value on the surface of the charged body represents the voltage level there. Since the potential is a physical quantity proportional to the charge, the level of the potential reflects the degree of charge of the object, and the potential (voltage) can be used to understand the amount of charge. Moreover, since the test of electrostatic voltage is easier to implement than the test of other electrostatic parameters, it has been widely used.
Antistatic aluminum foil bag static test has its own characteristics compared with general high or weak electricity test. Only by grasping these characteristics, can we choose a suitable test instrument, and develop appropriate test methods and procedures to obtain more accurate results.
Antistatic aluminum foil bag static test has the following characteristics:
1. The electrostatic test instrument must have a small input capacitance and a very high input resistance.
2. Electrostatic test results are often related to test conditions such as test methods and test voltages.
3. Electrostatic testing is significantly affected by various environmental conditions.
4. The electrostatic discharge sensitivity test requires stricter control of the output waveform of the simulator used.
The purpose of electrostatic testing of anti-static aluminum foil bags can be summarized as follows:
1. Provide basis for designing and improving the antistatic performance of the product;
2. Under actual operating conditions, determine whether the human body, equipment, tooling equipment, etc. may become sources of electrostatic discharge hazards;
3. Detect the antistatic performance and quality of static protection equipment;
4. Perform simulation tests after the occurrence of electrostatic discharge hazards, analyze the cause of the accident, and provide a basis for taking targeted measures;
5. Evaluate the design and manufacturing quality of static sensitive electronic products.
The above is about the anti-static aluminum foil bag related description, I hope to be helpful to everyone.