About Carrier Raw Materials
Oct. 29, 2019
The carrier tape refers to a tape product in the field of electronic packaging, which has a specific thickness, and equidistantly distributes holes (also called pockets) for receiving electronic components in the longitudinal direction thereof and is used for indexing. Positioning holes for positioning. So how much do you know about the carrier? What are the raw materials for the carrier? Electronic Plastic Reel Wholesaler will come to tell you.
Production materials for carrier tape: PS, ABS, PET, PC, HIPS, PE and other plastic materials, special requirements can be made of metal.
PC material: Polycarbonate, abbreviated as PC, is a colorless and transparent amorphous thermoplastic. Its name is derived from its internal CO3 group.
Polycarbonate is resistant to weak acids and neutral oils. Polycarbonate is
not resistant to UV light and is not resistant to strong alkali.
Specific gravity: 1.18-1.20g/cm3, molding shrinkage: 0.5-0.8%, molding temperature: 230-320 ° C Drying conditions: 110-120°C, can be used at -60 ~ 120°C for a long time.
High impact strength, good dimensional stability, colorless and transparent, good colorability, good electrical insulation, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, but poor self-lubrication, stress cracking tendency, high temperature easy hydrolysis, and other resins Poor compatibility. Suitable for making small instrument parts, insulating transparent parts and impact resistant parts. Anti-Static Protective Tape has this property.
Anti-Static Protective Tape
1. Amorphous material, good thermal stability, wide forming temperature range and poor fluidity. Low moisture absorption, but sensitive to water, must be dried. The molding shrinkage rate is small, and it is prone to melt cracking and stress concentration. Therefore, the molding conditions should be strictly controlled, and the plastic parts must be annealed.
2. High melting temperature, high viscosity, more than 200g plastic parts, it is advisable to use a heated extension nozzle.
3. The plastic fluidity is poor. The mold casting system is based on the principle of coarse and short. It is advisable to set up a cold well. The gate should be large and the mold should be heated.
4. If the material temperature is too low, it will result in lack of material, the plastic parts will be dull, the material temperature will be too high, and the plastic parts will foam. When the mold temperature is low, the shrinkage rate is small, the elongation is small, the impact strength is low, and the bending resistance, the compression resistance, and the tensile strength are low. When the mold temperature exceeds 120 degrees, the plastic parts cool slowly and are easily deformed and stuck.
5. The plastic part wall is not suitable for too thick, should be even, avoid sharp corners and gaps.
A. High strength, tensile strength 69 MPa, bending strength 96 MPa.
B High temperature resistance, long-term use can withstand temperatures of 130 degrees Celsius.
C is transparent and non-toxic.
D The color and surface coating of raw materials are not as good as ABs.
E Pc should choose a high liquidity grade. Suitable for clamshell machines and mobile phones used in harsh environments.
The disadvantage of PC is poor wear resistance. Some polycarbonate devices used for wear and tear require special handling of the surface.
PS refers to Polystyrene, a thermoplastic synthetic resin used in the electronics/electrical industry.
PS: It belongs to polystyrene. It is commonly known as hard plastic. The literature is called Polystyrene. The English name is General Purpose Polystyrene. In the plastic industry, it is referred to as: PS. Specific gravity: 1.05 g/cm 3 Molding shrinkage: 0.6-0.8% molding temperature: 170-250°C.
Excellent electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation), colorless and transparent, light transmittance is second only to plexiglass, coloring and water resistance, good chemical stability, general strength, but brittle, easy to produce stress cracking, intolerance Benzene. Gasoline and other organic solvents. Suitable for making insulating transparent parts. Decorative parts and chemical instruments. Optical instruments and other parts.
1. Amorphous material, low moisture absorption, no need to dry fully, not easy to decompose, but large thermal expansion coefficient, easy to generate internal stress. Good fluidity, can be molded by screw or plunger injection machine.
2. It is advisable to use high material temperature, high mold temperature, low injection pressure and prolonged injection time to reduce internal stress and prevent shrinkage and deformation.
3. Various forms of gates can be used, and the gates are connected with the circular arc of the plastic parts to avoid damage to the plastic parts when the gate is removed. The draft of the mold is large and the top is evenly distributed. The wall thickness of the plastic parts is uniform, as far as possible without the inserts. If there are inserts, it should be preheated.
The above is about the description of the carrier material, and if you are interested in the carrier tape, you can contact us, we are a professional manufacturer and sales of Anti-Static Shielding Bag, PE conductive film, carrier tape and other products, welcome you.