How To Control The Transparency Of PE Protective Film?
Sep. 09, 2019
Find here details of Black Conductive PE Film. Today we would like to share with you how to control the transparency of PE protective film.
Black Conductive PE Film
The PE protective film is characterized in that the protected product is free from pollution, corrosion, scratches during the production, processing, transportation, storage and use, and protects the original smooth and shiny surface, thereby improving product quality and market competitiveness. The transparency of the PE protective film is related to whether the product can meet the quality requirements. How do we control the transparency of the PE protective film during the production process? Black Conductive PE Film Factory would like to share with you.
1. PE protective film needs to select raw materials with low haze and high melting point in raw material selection;
2. Appropriate amount of anti-fogging agent should be added during production;
3. PE protective film is a crystalline material, easy to crystallize, if not fast cooling, it is bound to reduce transparency and elongation at break. The cooling effect of the blow molding process is poor, the crystallinity is high, and the transparency of the film is low;
4. Due to blowing up, drafting, serious molecular orientation, resulting in low elongation at break; and casting production has good cooling effect, low crystallinity, good transparency, low degree of orientation, so high elongation at break, retractability it is good;
5. On the basis of the above, a transparent nucleating agent is added, and the nucleating agent can replace the crystal nucleus in the processing process of the crystalline polymer, so that the polymer molecules crystallize into crystals on the nucleating agent. Due to the addition of the nucleating agent, the number of crystal nuclei of the melting point of the PE protective film is greatly increased, the crystallization rate is faster, and the crystal grains are fine. The transparency of the film is affected, thereby increasing the crystallinity of the PE protective film and increasing the transparency of the film.
If you want to learn more information about Conductive Film Tube, feel free to contact us.